Working at Schotime Dance Center is more than just a job. You will find a second family with us. It’s an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team, who is dedicated to providing a safe, positive and productive atmosphere to share our passion for dance with others. At Schotime Dance Center, we are committed to finding staff that best exemplify our values to bring the best quality dance education to the Castle Rock community.
Schotime Dance Center is always accepting applications from Supportive, Confident, Honest and Open-Minded professionals. Please read below to see what kind of experience and traits SDC looks for and if we’re the right fit for you!
Our mission is to provide quality dance education while nurturing the development of important life skills. We believe in the teaching of proper technique while encouraging dancers to build confidence and practice teamwork. At SDC, students of all ages and abilities can discover their passion for movement as we shine the spotlight on their athletic artistry.
What SDC is looking for:
- Support: Always having a positive attitude towards your fellow teachers and students and their parents; lifting each other up and supporting each other’s visions and progress.
- Confidence: Having the ability to teach most age groups, dance styles and skill levels. Coming to each class prepared and excited to teach; ready to give the same positive energy to all of your classes.
- Honesty: Being your true, authentic self and keeping your values and those of SDC at the forefront of your teaching. Specifically, using age appropriate music and teaching age appropriate choreography.
- Open-Mindedness: Having an innate drive to constantly want to outperform yourself as a teacher by being willing to learn from yourself, fellow teachers and continuing education.
- Willingness to have a background check completed.
- Willingness to undergo paid First-Aid and CPR training if not already certified.
What SDC offers:
- Competitive pay rate based on experience level.
- Administrative pay rate for non-teaching hours worked.
- A paid onboarding process to properly prepare teachers as members of the SDC family.