As a reminder, our Class Schedule is YEAR-ROUND, 44 out of 52 weeks of the year. In general, we follow Douglas County School breaks, but we do have our own short breaks as well, such as after recital and before schools go back in session, to allow our families for a rest period. There is no start or stop to our curriculum. If you are considering taking a break and plan to resume in a couple of months, here is a list of benefits to keeping your monthly auto-pay and class enrollment all year long.
Benefits to continuing your Scho-Pass membership
- No long-term contract. Cancel anytime.
- ONE TIME $50 registration fee per student. Never pay a registration fee after your first time again!
- Practice year-round dancing, which comes with its own benefits such as faster improvement, maintaining skills, and staying on top of injury prevention. Read more about the benefits of year-round dancing HERE
- Keep your schedule intact by not having to rearrange your schedule to fit your new class days and times with the seasons.
- Change classes at any time with ease.
- Get priority registration and secure placement in popular classes that will fill up!
- Keep student to teacher bonds and continuity in training!
- Get an All-Access pass to our website, where your dancer will receive monthly tips, exercises, and bonus content catered to them.
- Receive special discount pricing for our studio including our studio rentals and birthday parties.
In order to cancel your class enrollment/monthly auto-pay or add classes or change your dancer’s schedule of classes and/or monthly auto-pay for classes, you must submit written notice prior to the next billing cycle. Please note that if all classes are dropped, you must pay the $50 registration fee again if you choose to re-register to resume your monthly contract auto-pay.
Once your form has been submitted and processed, you will receive a confirmation email at the end of the month, prior to the next billing cycle. This email will contain the information that you have filled out below and either your updated tuition amount with class changes for the next applicable billing cycle or monthly auto-pay cancellation confirmation. There are no refunds on previously paid tuition.
With a SCHO-PASS MONTHLY AUTOPAY CONTRACT your spot is secured in the class you want indefinitely or until you cancel your contract. Auto-debit monthly contracts are year-round. You will NEVER have to pay another registration fee, even if you change classes, as long as you don’t cancel your contract. SCHO-PASS MONTHLY CONTRACTS give you the most bang for your buck! The more classes you register for in your contract, the more you save! As a SCHO-PASS MONTHLY CONTRACT member, you also get priority to switch to popular classes that normally fill up when it comes time to move to a different class.
- All families are required to keep a current electronic payment method on file in the Class Kid portal.
- All tuition is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Additionally, no credits will be issued for any reason, regardless of participation. No refunds or credits, in partial or in full, are given for late sign ups, early departures, or time off due to outside activities, illness or injury.
- Tuition is collected on the 1st of the month or first business day that follows. No personal checks will be accepted.
- All production fees, materials fees, costume deposits, professional video access fees and company/crew annual fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, regardless of participation.
- Accounts on installment plans must be paid in full by the end of the season regardless of participation, illness, injury or early departure. Installments will continue to be charged until tuition is paid in full.
- Classes may be added at any point if classes are not at capacity and are the appropriate age and level for the student.
- Schotime will assess a $35.00 fee for any denied, returned or NSF payment.
- Tuition payments not collected within three days of the due date will be subject to a $35 late fee, per week the installment payment is past due. You MUST update your online account if your credit card or bank account information has changed or expires in order to avoid a $35 late fee. Any account that is more than 2 months past due, will automatically be sent to collections by our accounting department.
- Tuition rates are based on the number of total weeks classes are offered and are conveniently broken up into monthly, equally distributed payments. Therefore, tuition is charged monthly regardless of the number of weeks in the month. We do not charge more for months with 5 weeks, nor do we prorate for vacations or holidays.
- All tuition and annual fees must be paid in full to participate in classes, shows, attend competitions and/or conventions. If your account is more than 20 days past due, your child may not be allowed to attend class until the account balance is paid in full.
- There are no refunds of tuition for classes you’re scheduled to attend whether or not you attend the class, and there are no refunds for registration or membership fees. Tuition rates are per student and charged every month in accordance with the amount and time of classes taken.
- Costume Fees, dance shoes, recital venue fees, and recital tickets are all separate charges that will be posted with notice.